Membership Representative – Construction Board - VR/19391
Our client is looking for a Membership Representative on a permanent, staff basis to cover the North of Scotland (predominantly Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire and Inverness areas).
The role is a mobile position and so company car, fuel card, phone, lap-top etc. will all be provided in addition to the basic salary.
The Membership Representative will plan and deliver a first-class service to Members and to promote a professional image to prospective Members and key industry opinion formers.
- Member visits, including planning and reporting.
- Member recruitment visits, including planning and reporting.
- Participating and attending local Branch Meetings and Activities, including preparation of minutes.
- Attending and supporting at other company events including ToolBox Talks etc.
- Acting always according to the Staffs Shared Values and Customer Service Standards.
- Visits Programme: Planning and implementing a programme of visits to Members to ensure that target contact levels are met.
- Membership Benefits and Products: Advising Members on products and services; and contacts for assistance required to ensure their continuing support.
- Reports: On a confidential and structured basis, gathering information on membership by completing various reports, including the Member Visit Report forms in a timely manner.
- Recruitment Programme: Planning and implementing a programme of visits to prospective Members to ensure that target recruitment levels are met.
- Membership Benefits: Providing advice to applicants on the products and services available when they become Members.
- Reporting: Ensuring that the required steps in the recruitment process are properly observed to bring firms into Membership in a professional manner, ensuring the appropriate factors are completed in a timely manner.
- Participating and attending local Branch meetings and other company activities.
- Relationships: Developing and maintaining contact with local Branch Chair/s.
- Promote: Promoting branch meetings and events to encourage Members attendance.
- Attending and undertaking administration support role at branch meetings including preparation of minutes.
- Experience of face to face contact with customers.
- Experience in meeting targets and delivering support and advice, both written and verbal.
- Experience in preparing and presenting a variety of reports both in writing and verbal.
- Competent in the use of Word, Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Pleasant and co-operative manner.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and without close supervision.
- Ability to manage and organise own time.
- Ability to interact with a diverse range of individuals.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Knowledge of Scottish Construction Industry.
- Experience of minute taking.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team