Financial Reporting Lead - VR/18695
Permanent opportunity available to join upstream oil and gas operator based in the city centre. Supervising a team of 2, the ideal applicant will be a fully qualified Accountant with strong technical accounting experience and experience in external financial reporting.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation and consolidation of monthly reports.
- Overseeing monthly reporting timetable.
- Preparing and reviewing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Providing financial information for forecasting and budgeting process.
- Maintenance of financial controls and monthly KPI’s.
For more information or for a confidential discussion about this position please get in touch.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team