Hire and Sales Manager - VR/19509
Our client, a leading provider of equipment solutions to the oil & gas industry, has a requirement for a Hire and Sales Manager to join their team.
The Hire and Sales Manager is responsible for the management and supervision of the Hire and Sales Team delivering a high quality, profitable, effective and efficient service to company clients.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Managing processes efficiently and effectively to maximise utilisation and allocation of resources.
- Setting, communicating and monitoring performance standards required to achieve contract success.
- Monitoring staff performance and progress; motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the team to ensure productivity targets are met / exceeded.
- Ensuring that the team is held responsible and accountable for their contracts from receipt of enquiry through to off-hire of equipment or delivery of sale items.
- Visiting clients as required and carrying out business development activities.
- Planning Hire and Sales Department activities and assigning specific tasks depending on priorities, workload and skills to achieve on time, accurate delivery every time.
- Implementing and maintaining accurate document control of all required Hire and Sales documentation.
- Providing accurate performance reports, revenue forecasts, analysis and any other reports as required by Senior Management.
- Focal point for key clients, ensuring the team keep clients constantly updated during all stages of the service delivery.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and development of staff; liaising with HR Department to ensure remedial action is taken consistently, fairly and complying with legislation.
- Participating in Operational reviews, internal / external audits and client visits.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with strong understanding of equipment / services in the oil & gas industry.
- Knowledge of InspHire and SAP would be beneficial.
- Management skills and excellent communication skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team