HS&E Specialist - VR/19535
Currently recruiting for an HSE Specialist for one of our clients based in Aberdeen. This role is on a temporary basis and will involve offshore travel. LTD company contractor ONLY.
The purpose of this position is to provide support to the assets to facilitate:
- HSE legal compliance through the delivery of sound technical advice and active engagement of the regulatory bodies.
- Continual improvement of asset and organisation HSE performance.
- Supporting, challenging and advising the Field Manager and Operations Team on HS&E matters.
- Candidates would be expected to travel offshore.
Qualifications / Experience Needed:
- H&S Qualification (NEBOSH Diploma or MSc preferred).
- Offshore survival.
- Relevant experience working in the HSE field in producing assets within the UK Oil & Gas industry.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK offshore HSE legislation.
- Excellent communication, organisational and facilitation skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team