Assistant Accountant - VR/19557
Our client based in Aberdeen City Centre is looking to add an Accounts Assistant to their team on a long-term temporary basis. This is a part-time role, providing support to the Company Accountant and the Directors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and processing of sales invoices and receipts.
- Preparing and processing of purchase invoices and payments including invoices in foreign currency.
- Recording invoice information into relevant spreadsheets.
- Importing various spreadsheets and information into accounts package from our management system.
- Reconciling and filing of purchase statements.
- General accounting including posting petty cash.
- Other various duties to support the Company Accountant and Directors.
Experience of working in a professional services environment would be an advantage.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team