Fundraiser - VR/19587
We are exclusively supporting with the appointment of a Fundraiser on a permanent basis. Located in Central Aberdeen, this is a key appointment for this third sector organisation. Candidates should have a background within fundraising roles, having supported on campaigns, events and activities. Further information can be found below:
Typical duties include:
- Drafting fundraising strategy with an aim to increase local market presence.
- Tender and grant drafting.
- Promoting the work of the charity.
- Developing social media channels.
- Managing the website.
- Identifying donors.
- Have exposure to a wide range of media channels including digital, social and print.
- Have experience producing fundraising campaigns and activities.
- Have experience presenting and public speaking.
- Have the ability to work with limited resources.
- Have previous fundraising experience.
- Be self-motivated.
- Show reliability and conscientious.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team