Part-time Finance Processor - VR/19679
Our client based in Aberdeen is looking for a Finance Processor to join their team on a part-time permanent basis.
Candidates should ideally have experience within a similar role and should possess strong Microsoft Office skills.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Efficiently recording and distributing purchase invoices.
- Preparing weekly cashflow.
- Ensuring accuracy of all purchase orders / invoices.
- Reviewing and updating entries made on the purchase invoice register before posting on ledger.
- Ensuring rejection of invoices with incorrect information.
- Providing ad-hoc support to the finance team when required to do so.
- Ensuring proper registration of all invoices.
- Managing the accounts payable email (collect, open and print).
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team