Business Development Manager - VR/19626
Our client is the holding company for a growing suite of service companies - with a large presence in Aberdeen and internationally. Due to a positive change in their business development strategy, they have a number of newly-created vacancies for Business Development Managers to join the organisation.
The primary responsibility of the BDM is to secure new business opportunities for the group within UK, Europe and Caspian geo-markets, as well as retaining, developing and further expanding existing business from current clients through promotion of the group’s offering to retain, develop and expand existing business from current clients through promotion of the Group’s service and product offerings.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Securing new contracts from new and existing customer base in line with the Group strategy for the region.
- Ensuring that the company is included on all relevant pre-qualification and tender lists for new business involving more than one division and has the opportunity to submit tenders for new, profitable business opportunities.
- Delivering the growth, development and expansion of existing customer base through ‘pull-through’ efforts.
- Acting as key client contact (internally and externally) for new contracts involving all group companies within the segment and regions.
- Maximising profitable revenue opportunities by utilising existing contract relationships.
- Driving the Group’s participation in new market sectors – particularly decommissioning and renewables.
- Maintaining positive contact with existing and prospective clients to ensure that Group is best placed to maximise its business opportunities.
- Gathering marketing information, potential new contacts and competitor activities.
Applicants to this role will ideally offer the following:
- A proven track record in Business Development and Sales (minimum 3 years’ experience).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- The ability to build positive working relationships.
- Ambitious and eager to achieve new sales, contacts and value-added business.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team