Stores Assistant - VR/19335
Our client is looking to recruit a permanent Stores Assistant to join their team based in the south of Aberdeen.
- Purchasing materials / parts for both the Production and Engineering Teams.
- Receiving and processing goods in from Suppliers.
- Maintaining accurate records of goods received.
- Maintaining stock database.
- Monitoring stock levels and identifying purchasing needs.
- Tracking orders and ensuring timely delivery.
- Updating internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts).
- General admin and stores duties.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team.
- Ability to work to and meet deadlines.
- Computer literate.
- Able to show initiative when required.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team