IT Service Delivery Lead – Security & Network - VR/19729
Currently recruiting for an IT Service Delivery Lead - Security & Network on a permanent staff basis for an Oil & Gas company based in Aberdeenshire.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the IT Service Delivery Lead – Security & Network will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- All aspects of the Enterprise Security Management System, including:
- Assisting with, developing, implementing and maintaining corporate security policies.
- Planning, implementing and upgrading security measures and audits.
- Continuous Security Incident Management.
- Leading and coordinating the Security Education and Awareness platform.
- Verifying the security of third-party vendors and collaborating with them to meet security requirements.
- Assisting with development of the company’s Global Network, including:
- Project analysis, planning and delivery of new office set-ups / moves, infrastructure upgrades, and implementation of new security set-up.
- Reviewing network performance and quality of service provided by providers.
- Network service coordination, including incidents, problems, changes, asset management and out of office hours support when required.
- Ensuring proper maintenance and quality assurance of network documentation.
- Facilitating and / or participating in relevant meetings – e.g. internal and external security and network meetings as required to meet operational needs.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Applicants will be expected to hold a relevant Degree qualification in a Computing Science type discipline.
- Applicants will be expected to hold CCNP, or similar networking accreditation and / or CISMP / CISSP, or similar security accreditation.
- A minimum of 5–7 years’ relevant experience in a similar IT Service Delivery Lead – Security & Network type role is essential.
- Applicants will be expected to possess broad technical knowledge of LAN, WLAN, WAN, MPLS, VPN, Firewall, NetScaler, network tools and related network technologies.
- Experience of risk management and IT security is essential.
- Applicants will be expected to possess the ability to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Applicants will be expected to be competent in ITIL processes and the ITIL V3 Service Lifecycle.
- Applicants will be expected to possess demonstrable project management skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team