Part-Time QHSE Co-ordinator - VR/19769
We are currently working with our client-based North of the city for a Part-Time QHSE Co-ordinator to start ASAP.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced role with a wide range of tasks including:
- Tracking, reporting and managing data and documentation.
- Ensuring QHSE legislation is being kept up to date.
- Providing safety inductions and training as required for employees.
- Managing and conducting Internal Audits.
- Ensuring that all hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials are monitored and audited.
- Managing company QHSE system.
A candidate with a NEBOSH qualification is preferred but not essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team