Product Line Controller - VR/19841
Product Line Controller required for global oil service company based in Westhill.
This role has responsibility for financial management and coordination of a product line. At least 5 years in a financial role and a finance / accounting degree is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall financial management and profitability of the Product Line.
- Responsible for monitoring the working capital.
- Highlighting trends on cost inflation and identifying opportunities to save / reduce discretionary spend to supply chain.
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are recorded compliantly.
- Cost / revenue recognition.
- Reviewing major tenders (risks and opportunities), contractual terms and evaluating impact.
- Understanding of Product Line value proposition, price structure, and technology differentiators vs. competitors.
- Identifying vendor re-pricing opportunities and participating in major contract negotiation with Supply Chain Services.
- Ensuring timely completion of balance sheet notes for Product Line specific accounts and assess exposures.
- Coordinating the preparation of all financial forecasts.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team