Internal Sales / Tender Coordinator - VR/19826
Our client is an independent oil service company with a track record spanning 50 years. They have a requirement for an Internal Sales / Tender Coordinator to join their operations at the regional headquarters in Aberdeen.
Working in a fast-paced Internal Sales department, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing of commercial and technical proposals.
- Managing submission and uploading to CRM software.
- Kick-starting successful jobs and processing customer orders.
- Retrieving commercial pricing and submit pricing request workflows.
- Attending external sales meetings when required.
- Performing other administrative duties in support of the department.
Applicants to this role should offer previous experience in a similar role, with knowledge of Internal Sales and Tendering processes. You should be comfortable working under-pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team