Logistics Coordinator - VR/19909
Our client has an urgent requirement for a Logistics Coordinator to provide cover for a period of around 1 month.
Duties & Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Creating dispatch notes for equipment being shipped out.
- Creating import / export commercial invoices and clearance instructions.
- Liaising with freight forwarders to ensure efficient shipping of equipment.
- Obtaining export and import entries to complete logistical files required to satisfy audit requirements.
- Ensuring the efficient and accurate control of imports and exports, confirming full compliance with company and legislative requirements.
- Handling all end use shipments and ensuring relevant database is kept up to date.
- Checking and validating all freight and packing invoices for import / export items.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with sound knowledge of import / export and HMRC regulations and legislations.
- Candidates should be immediately available to start.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team