Temporary Buyer - VR/20047
Our client has a requirement for a Buyer to work with them on a temporary basis for a period of approximately 6 months.
The Buyer is responsible for the efficient procurement of project-related requirements whilst ensuring compliance with company processes.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Selecting potential suppliers, requesting bids where necessary and evaluating quotations to make a final supplier selection.
- Verifying correct details on Bill of Materials and highlight any discrepancies.
- Negotiating pricing, lead times and terms and conditions. Recommending best commercial options to ensure budgets are met.
- Expediting orders as required.
- Liaising with colleagues in Planning and Projects to highlight any issues in achieving requested deliveries.
- Developing good working-relationships with suppliers.
- Preparing pre-tender documents to be issued to suppliers for specific tenders.
Applicants to this role should offer a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar purchasing role.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team