Facilities Technician / Engineer - VR/20431
Our client is looking for a Facilities Technician / Engineer on a permanent, staff basis.
The role is to develop and maintain the Facilities function within the company, and the candidate will be responsible for the delivery of a full range of facilities services and maintaining efficient facilities services.
- Site Maintenance.
- CCTV management.
- Pest Control.
- Utilities monitoring.
- Compressors / Fixed Plant.
- Security guard management.
- Contracted Services.
- Security alarm.
- Fire alarm.
- Waste Management.
- Segregation / Recycling.
- Energy Usage.
- Building and yard maintenance, periodic inspections and repairs.
- Gardening and gritting maintenance.
- Office moves.
The candidate will also be responsibility for the following:
- Formulating and implementing preventative maintenance programs for utility systems, equipment and building maintenance.
- Supervision and coordination of the facilities maintenance and repair function – scheduling installations and overseeing that such repairs are accomplished in a safe and timely manner within the agreed budget.
- Completing periodic emergency evacuation drills throughout all facilities to ensure compliance.
- Maintaining accurate records with regard to annual inspection of equipment and preventative maintenance associated with all plant equipment.
- Management and monitoring of the performance and contract compliance of service providers.
- Coordinating of all facility emergencies to ensure responsible back-up is available in order to take corrective action as necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in this type of job role.
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance.
- Strong numerical and IT skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team