Turnaround Planner - VR/19931
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Turnaround Planner on a contractual basis in Aberdeen.
- Providing planning support to the Company Asset and the Turnaround Team.
- Developing level 4 integrated Turnaround and Major scope plans. To include Pre and Post work plans in conjunction with Turnaround Coordinators / Sponsors / Operations.
- Providing detailed resource plans for POB management.
- Producing daily progress reports, productivity reports and 'S' curves and revisions of these during Turnaround execution.
- Recording growth sheet in conjunction with Turnaround Coordinators.
- Alignment with the Turnaround Materials Coordinator on long lead materials and sequencing them accordingly.
- Active role in constructability review of key scopes with interface coordinator.
- Producing SAP 2-3-year look-ahead on PMR's with system condition code 8, 9 only and issue to Turnaround Coordinator.
- Populating SAP and managing SAP interfaces on behalf of TAR Team. Including management of the new SAP shut down readiness report and production of graphs with Turnaround coordinator.
- Facilitation of the change control request (CCR/SRR) process.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- Appropriate level of experience in the oil & gas industry preferably gained in offshore / onshore support roles with turnaround management exposure would be beneficial to the position.
- High level of SAP PM skills and experience desired but not essential (additional training / development will be provided).
- Advanced Primavera P6 skills Required.
- Demonstrable experience of adapting to / dealing with change and the co-ordination of multi-function / discipline teams.
- Ability to work using initiative and with minimum supervisory direction.
- Sound working knowledge and demonstration of safe working practices.
- Appropriate familiarity with quality processes and the application of continuous improvement tools desirable.
- Demonstrates highly effective relationship-building internally and externally.
- Ability to work in a fast moving, customer focused environment whilst maintaining the highest ethical integrity.
- Ability to understand and respond effectively to the requirements of diverse groups and operations
- Computer literacy required on Windows based applications.
- Livelink and UKMS understanding desirable.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team