Purchasing Assistant - VR/20552
4-6-month temporary contract available for a Purchasing Assistant to work with a highly-regarded organisation in the Oil and Gas industry. This position is based on the south-side of Aberdeen.
As Purchasing Assistant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Assisting with the procurement of equipment and services for Project and Operations Teams.
- Providing input to the preparation of purchase requisitions.
- Preparing enquiries to suppliers and assisting with the reviews of supplier quotations.
- Participating in the organisation of pre-award / clarification meetings with suppliers.
- Assisting with the preparation of bid evaluations.
- Preparing, issuing and following up on POs.
- Reviewing and verifying invoices.
Applicants to this role should have previous experience in a similar role, providing support to a busy Purchasing Department.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team