Civil / Structural CAD Technician - VR/20683
Currently recruiting for an experienced Civil / Structural CAD Technician on a permanent staff basis for an engineering consultancy based in Aberdeen.
The Civil / Structural CAD Technician will be required to produce accurate technical engineering drawings, in accordance with the appropriate specifications, on projects predominately within the Maritime Civil Engineering sector. The Civil / Structural CAD Technician will also work alongside Engineers, Senior Technicians and Architects on a wide range of projects across a variety of sectors, including civil engineering, healthcare and port services.
Experience / Qualifications:
- HNC qualification in Civil / Structural Engineering, as a minimum, is essential.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar role, within an engineering consultancy environment, is essential.
- Previous experience with maritime engineering structures (ports, harbours, marinas, etc) would be preferred.
- Experience in detailing structural steelwork is essential.
- Experience in detailing civil engineering works is essential.
- Experience in detailing reinforcement and producing bar bending schedules is essential.
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD is essential and applicants will ideally have a working knowledge of 3D software, such as Revit Structure.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team