Passenger Services Officer - VR/20685
An opportunity has arisen to join our client on a permanent basis in a senior position within their team. This is a busy and exciting role that will involve shift work so candidates with a flexible and adaptable approach would fit in well.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for flight preparation e.g. checking baggage scales, tannoy and Vantage are all running well.
- Passenger check-in.
- Liaising with crew and ensuring safe and timely flight departures.
- Liaising with Freight Forwarders and booking freight onto flights.
- Previous experience within aviation / an airport environment would be desirable.
- Proficient in basic IT skills.
- Open to shift work.
- Strong communication.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team