Sales Administrator - VR/20718
Sales Administrator urgently required for a temporary assignment for an initial 6-week period.
As a Sales Administrator, you will be assisting the Sales Department as the main administrative contact. Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting all administrative requirements of the Sales Department.
- Creating weekly sales meeting reports and key account reports.
- Preparing presentations for internal and external use.
- Managing Sales function / customer fulfilment and Aftermarket functions.
- Responsible for managing sales and related social media sites.
- Arranging business travel for sales personnel – organising visas etc.
- Organising conferences.
- Reception cover when required.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Experience in a similar role (preferred).
- Degree in Business related subject (preferred).
- IT literate – proficient with all Microsoft packages.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team