Credit Risk and Insurance Advisor - VR/20617
Credit Risk and Insurance Advisor required for oil operator based in the city centre.
This is a permanent opportunity sitting within the finance function. Experience in oil and gas and in the credit field essential.
Main duties include:
- Letter of Credit calculations.
- Monitoring and processing letter of credit fee payable.
- Maintaining credit management framework.
- Coordinating insurance activities.
- Experience in the credit field
- Experience in arranging insurance policies.
- Knowledge of credit related systems.
- Negotiation skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team