Marine & Logistics Coordinator - VR/20749
Marine & Logistics Coordinator to join a city-centre based oil and gas operator on a permanent basis.
As a Marine & Logistics Coordinator your focus will be providing day to day logistics support for internal / external stakeholders.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Organising the transportation of materials.
- Determining short and long-term vessel requirements.
- Maintaining a complete audit trail and control high value equipment.
- Liaising with internal onshore / offshore clients.
- Ensuring HSE requirements are clear.
Applicants to this role must offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally with an operator or tier 1 service provider.
- Familiar with regulations for transporting of dangerous goods by air and sea.
- IT Literate, proficient in Microsoft products, Maximo and SAP.
- Good knowledge of customs and cargo manifest processes.
- Interpersonal skills, strong communication skills
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team