Level 1 Applications Support Analyst - VR/20762
Currently recruiting for an experienced Level 1 Applications Support Analyst on a temporary contract basis for a company based in Aberdeen. The contract duration will likely be around 3 - 4 months.
- Providing first line technical support.
- Troubleshooting issues related to company products.
- Writing reports.
- Generating and updating technical documentation.
Reporting to the Vantage Project Manager, the Level 1 Applications Support Analyst will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Handling requests for support by following agreed procedures.
- Maintaining application support procedures.
- Monitoring actions to investigate and resolve incidents.
- Investigating operational requirements, and presenting options to address the underlying issues.
- Ensuring that changes and issues are clearly documented and understood by the broad user community.
- Clear documentation of incidents and changes.
- Maintaining and setting up Access and Excel files for call logs and reporting.
- Supporting in Legare licensing.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Previous experience of working in a similar Applications Analyst, or IT Service Desk / Helpdesk, type role.
- Hands-on experience with Windows OS and MS Access.
- Good understanding of computer systems and mobile devices.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Databases and SQL.
- A Degree or HND qualification in Computing / Computing Science.
- Previous experience of working with Vantage products.
- Previous experience within the Aviation Logistics sector.
- Previous experience within the Oil and Gas industry.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team