Senior Integrity / Corrosion Engineer - VR/20787
Currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Integrity Engineer on a permanent staff basis for an Oil and Gas company based in Aberdeen.
Reporting to the Lead Integrity Engineer, the Senior Integrity Engineer will support the Integrity Team in the safe and efficient management of asset integrity activities associated with the installed equipment at the St Fergus Gas Terminal.
The Senior Integrity Engineer will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- St Fergus Gas Terminal Nominated Person with respect to Pressure Safety Systems Regulations 2000 (PSSR), responsible for compliance with applicable legislation.
- Managing RBI revalidation programme and generating Written Schemes of Examination (WSE) for applicable equipment. Ensuring that inspections are completed in accordance with the WSE requirements and due date compliance for PSSR equipment.
- Interfacing with PSSR Competent Person.
- Technical approval of inspection due date deferrals and notification to the Competent Person and regulatory bodies.
- Third party specialist vendor report review, including, but not limited to, vibration analysis, CP data review, stress analysis and structural calculations.
- Reviewing third party executed Fitness for Service assessments.
- OIAVS Performance Standards verification audit enactment.
- Supporting the Lead Integrity Engineer with the generation of integrity procedures, where required, and technical review of integrity documentation generated by others within the team.
- Participating in failure investigations or RCAs, where required.
- Involved with annual integrity internal audit programme.
- Generating technical reports and integrity procedures, where required.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A Degree qualification in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Previous experience in a similar corrosion / pressure systems integrity management type role, within a 24/7 high hazard environment.
- Experience with corrosion mechanisms, degradation mitigation, inspection and interpretation techniques and cathodic protection.
- Experience with RBI assessments, failure analysis, stress analysis, WSE and inspections.
- Experience of completing integrity assessments.
- Experience with anomaly assessments and completion of fitness for service and wall thickness verification assessments to API 579 / 570 standards.
- Proficiency with calculations, technical reporting and bid evaluations.
- Experience with the development of integrity strategies and procedures.
- Experience of working to high hazard and COMAH rules, standards, procedures and instructions: PSSR, PUWER and API 580.
- Chartered Engineer status, or working towards.
- Completion of appropriate inspector courses, such as API 510, 570, 580 / 581 and 579.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team