Assistant Buyer - VR/20785
Assistant Buyer required to join a specialist subsea technology company based in Westhill. You will work closely with the Buyer to play an important role in support of the purchase of goods, materials and services. This is a permanent position, well suited to individuals with 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role and a positive, can-do attitude.
As Assistant Buyer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing and negotiating agreements with suppliers.
- Informing internal departments of any changes to material availability, prices and any overdue items.
- Meeting suppliers and sales representatives to gain information on new products, discuss pricing and delivery, as well as maintaining a positive working relationship.
- Expediting orders, liaising with the Logistics Team to facilitate smooth delivery.
- Supporting the Operations and Commercial Teams with pricing and availability of equipment.
- Maintaining relevant modules of the integrated management system.
As well as previous relevant experience, you should also have excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment. Negotiation skills and good commercial acumen would be preferred, as would the ability to develop positive working relationships both internally and externally.
On offer is an opportunity to join a specialist company with a clear vision for success. This is an organisation driven by its core-values, with particular focus on service excellence, integrity and diversity.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team