1st Line Service Desk Engineer - VR/27562
We are working with an award-winning accountancy IT Specialist based in London to find an Aberdeenshire based 1st Line Service Desk Engineer to join the team. If you love to be challenged and enjoy solving difficult and diverse technical problems, this could be the job for you!
Overview job description:
As one of the fastest growing MSP IT Cloud Service providers in the UK. +50% over the past 2 years, now at 80 people, c40 in Service Desk Teams. We’ve found it takes a special sort of personal dynamic - an agile thinker who can quickly adapt and adjust to do what the Technical Teams do every day.
From experience they know their Support Teams are special. They love to be challenged, solving difficult and diverse technical problems all day long. They can explain complex technical concepts to customers in ways that anyone can understand, and they love to learn and develop themselves – which is encouraged and supported.
The tech stack looks like this:
- Microsoft Cloud.
- Windows Server 2008 to 2016.
- Microsoft Azure.
- Office 365 management and administration.
- Active Directory / Exchange.
Main duties and responsibilities
Our client are looking for more go-getting agile thinkers who enjoy solving difficult technical problems centred around the Microsoft stack, whilst learning on the job in a supportive environment.
This role will be based from 1 of the clients' offices in Aberdeen with a requirement to attend the Aberdeen office for 1 full week in 3 plus Wednesdays for the other 2 weeks – and to undertake site visits to Glasgow and Edinburgh on a rota system with other team members.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Pension after 3 months employment – client matches employee contributions up to 4% of salary.
- Life Assurance: To provide security for your family, 3x salary.
- Income Protection: To provide an income in the event of long-term illness.
- Training: CBT Nuggets.
- They care about your happiness: They use Friday Pulse.
- Quarterly Events: Go-Karting, Games nights, boat parties, Crystal Maze and Escape Rooms are their style!
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team