2nd Line Support Analyst - VR/28543
Join our client’ team as a 2nd Line Support Analyst! Under the IT Support Manager's guidance, you will troubleshoot 2nd Line end-user issues, support with setting hardware and security standards, and collaborate on business wide technology goals. Bring your expertise in PC hardware, Microsoft systems, networking, and more. Ready to make an impact? Apply now!
Under the direction of the IT Support Manager, the 2nd Line Support Analyst will provide Endpoint Management support both onshore and offshore. This position will respond to guidance from the IT Support Manager on matters of standardization, security compliance, escalations, projects initiatives and strategic goals.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Troubleshooting, resolving, and performing root cause analysis of Level II endpoint issues.
- Contributing to the development of hardware, software, and security technology standards.
- Coordinating the design, development, acquisition, implementation, and disposal of computer hardware, software, and communications.
- Working with Supply Chain on shipping and receiving endpoints for new hires and projects.
- Providing assistance, guidance, and communicating to other departments, offices, and rigs for changes in the endpoint environment.
- Providing on-call assistance for critical, technology-related issues.
- Monitoring and maintaining IT security standards for all client endpoints.
- Ensuring compliance with software licensing agreements and assist with renewal and maintenance.
- In collaboration with the IT Support Manager, develops annual technology goals and objectives.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Advanced knowledge of personal computer hardware, Microsoft desktop operating systems and peripheral equipment such as printers, drivers, monitors, keyboards, and scanners.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Intune.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and configuration.
- Working knowledge of remote desktop access software such as RDP.
- Thorough knowledge of Local Area Network fundamentals.
- Basic knowledge of IP networking fundamentals including routing protocols, addressing, and name resolution (such as DHCP, and DNS).
- General understanding of software distribution systems such as LANDesk, MEM and SCCM.
- Basic project management skills for managing concurrent projects and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to independently, and in conjunction with other analysts, perform thorough problem analysis for hardware and software.
- CompTIA A+ preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or experience equivalent.
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team