AP Clerk – VR/23860
We are working with an independent E&P company in the recruitment of two additions to their accounts payable team as follows:
- 2-3-month term.
- 7-month term.
With an ASAP start date, individuals should have demonstrable accounts payable experience. Working knowledge of SUN would be preferable.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, your duties will include:
- Co-ordinating with Accounts Payable Supervisor and AP Team to ensure all duties are completed efficiently and in line with process controls.
- Acting as point of contact for all supplier queries along with managing the AP email inbox on a daily basis.
- Recording and processing purchase invoices in EAM or SUN including obtaining coding information and reviewing due dates.
- Recording, checking and assisting in the processing of cash and credit card expenses.
- Co-ordinating invoice approval process ensuring approvals obtained in a timely manner and in adherence to delegation of authority.
- Performing supplier call back checks to ensure bank details provided by any new suppliers are correct.
- Assisting in generating weekly payment runs.
- Providing information on purchase invoices due for payment for weekly cash flow forecast.
- Assisting in the monthly accounts payable close process, including ensuring all invoices and bank payments have been posted in Sun.
Individuals should display a strong work ethic and ability to function within a team dynamic. This post offers the chance to join an ambitious organisation who aim to build upon their position in the UKCS and become a leading producer.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team