AP Clerk - VR/27433
TMM Recruitment is working with an independent E&P organisation in their search for an AP Clerk.
This is offered on a contract basis, with the potential to be made staff for merits in the role. Experience of working in an AP role and using an ERP system is essential.
Reporting into the Accounts Payable Supervisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the AP Team and Supervisor to ensure all duties are completed to the highest standard in an efficient and timely manner.
- Managing the AP inbox, and professionally dealing with any supplier queries.
- Processing invoices in the ERP system, ensuring gaining all data in terms of coding and due dates.
- Recording expenses in terms of petty cash and credit card, ensuring due diligence.
- Co-ordinating invoice approvals, ensuring these are obtained in a timely manner.
- Setting up new suppliers, but creating strong relationships and ensuring correct details obtained.
Past experience of working in an AP role is desirable, as would a proven ability working in a fast-paced growing business which demands high attention to detail. You will have strong communication skills and the ability to speak to individuals at all levels of the business.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team