AP Coordinator - VR/25534
Accounts Payable Coordinator required for an energy service organisation as it looks to centralise its AP function back to Aberdeen. This is a permanent position where you will be required to assist in all processing of purchase invoices, and ensure all queries are dealt with in an appropriate manner. To be suitable for this vacancy you must have previous experience within an administrator role, alongside strong communication, time management, attention to detail and organisational skills.
Reporting into the Finance Operation Manager, you will hold accountability for the following:
- Using Concur to process purchase invoices and ensure accurate transfer of data to ERP.
- Ensuring accuracy through checking all purchase invoices against the POs in the system.
- Liaising with other individuals such as vendors regarding queries which need resolved, including payments.
- Dealing with employee expenses appropriately.
- Processing vendor and ad-hoc payment runs.
- Intercompany invoicing.
- Monitoring company transfers such as direct debits.
- Regularly expediting Goods Received Not Invoiced exercises.
- General ad-hoc tasks as requested by your manager.
You should possess strong communication and organisational skills. Furthermore, the ability to work to tight deadlines and have experience in using the Microsoft Office Suite.
This is a great opportunity for an entry-level individual, there is training and career progression on offer in particular with the AP function being centralised in Aberdeen. This company is also working on a hybrid basis with 2 days working from home.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team