Accountant/Controller - VR/29049
TMM Recruitment is working on an exciting new position with a global service provider based in the city centre of Aberdeen for an Accountant/Controller. The role has arisen due to an impeding retirement where a good handover will be provided. This role would ideally suit a qualified professional or someone who is studying towards their professional accounting qualification.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Registration and payment of all invoices using accounting systems.
- Posting all bank payments and receipts to system accounting and reconciling all bank accounts at each month end.
- Processing any credit card transactions after obtaining supporting vouchers and documentation.
- Preparing quarterly management accounts and annual statutory accounts.
- Preparing quarterly inter-company admin services invoices and monthly management fee invoices.
- Assisting with quarterly distribution to shareholders by preparing the payments and notification letters to recipients.
- Controlling and monitoring expense accounts, advance payments and accruals.
- Operating banking system and responsible for up-keep and maintenance. Preparing all payments for approval.
- Payroll management regarding four separate payrolls and liaise with external payroll provider.
- Responsible for dealing with HMRC including submission of VAT returns, preparation of Corporation Tax computations for submission to Tax Department, and dealing with any queries involving PAYE, VAT and Corporation Tax. Also, provide assistance, as requested by auditor tax department, in their preparation of company tax computation and return.
- Preparing quarterly reconciliations of supplier ledger and accruals, as required under SOX testing, and supplying any transactions documentation requested by auditor in Norway or the SOX auditor.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team