Accountant - VR/21455
Joining a financial services provider in Aberdeen City Centre, the Accountant’s work will predominantly be centred around a client that operates in the North Sea. Providing varied accounting support that covers financial accounting, JV accounting and cost control processes. This permanent post would suit a fully Qualified Accountant or a Part Qualified profile who has relevant industry experience.
Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager, you will hold responsibility for the following duties:
- Day-to-day accounting and reporting of a significant joint venture of the group.
- Managing JV banking facilities, including currency hedging, multi-currency transactions and drawdowns.
- Applying and developing control processes relating to the JV.
- Providing monthly board park information for management.
- Providing assistance with the preparation of budgets and reforecasts.
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting with ad hoc project work as and when required.
You should ideally be a Qualified Accountant with previous exposure to the Oil and Gas industry. Approaching work with an attentive eye to detail, you will be an effective communicator who is able to meet tight client deadlines. Previous experience to Microsoft Dynamics would be advantageous.
This role exposes you to all aspects of the business and Senior Management. A competitive salary and benefits package are also offered.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team