Accountant - VR/29105
Experienced Accountant required based in Dyce on a permanent basis. Within this role you will be responsible for producing management accounts and supporting the Finance Manager to ensure a smooth financial operation. Experience is a management accounting role is essential as well as high volume accounting, month end, strong Excel and ideally a working knowledge of SAP (desirable).
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your role will involve:
- Reviewing monthly results at gross profit level and investigate any anomalies/provide commentary.
- Preparing and reconciling monthly Fixed Asset Register and liaising with Purchase Ledger on the bookings.
- Reconciling stock held in the business on a monthly basis and liaise with manufacturing to resolve any issues.
- Preparing stock turnover.
- Preparing and posting purchase ledger accruals at month end.
- Preparing prepayments schedule and postings for all entities.
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations for stock, bank, prepayments and intercompany.
- Inputting and reconciling monthly payments.
- Ensuring balance sheet accounts regularly reviewed and all reconciled at month end.
- Preparing daily banking spreadsheet to assist with cashflow forecasting.
- Main contact point in business for rent and rates payments and queries.
- Setting up any manual and foreign bank payments.
- Assisting with yearend files for auditing purposes on an annual basis, liaising with the auditors as necessary to deal with any queries or issues.
- Assisting Finance Manager with any ad hoc queries/analysis including month end reports.
- Troubleshooting and assisting to resolve processing and other queries from the Finance Team and wider business to ensure issues are dealt with effectively and promptly.
- Reviewing own processes for any efficiency improvements.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team