Accounts Assistant (AP) - VR/23020
Requirement for an Accounts Assistant to join an oil service company on a temporary basis for a 3-month assignment. You will predominantly support the company’s AP process and its’ subsequent transfer to a shared-service centre. Furthermore, you will be expected to assist around the month-end close.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Processing third party / intercompany vendor invoices and employee expense claims
- Processing payment to vendors and employees in accordance with payment run schedule
- Dealing and responding to vendor enquiries in a timely manner
- Performing vendor reconciliation
- Analysing and booking accruals for GRNI
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting timely completion of month-end / year-end financial close
Previous experience with Epicor would be preferable. Approaching all work with a can-do attitude, you will have strong communication skills and be able to solve problems independently.
You should be available either immediately or at short notice and be able to demonstrate similar experience in a comparable role, preferably in the oil industry.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team