Accounts Assistant - Accounts Payable - VR/22503
Accounts Assistant required on a permanent basis to join an organisation located to the south of Aberdeen City Centre. You will primarily be focussed on accounts payable and banking.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will hold responsibility for the following:
- Processing Purchase Invoices while ensuring accuracy.
- Obtaining approval for non-PO invoices from relevant personnel.
- Reconciling disputed invoices and arranging credit notes.
- Dealing with supplier queries.
- Processing expenses and credit cards.
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliation.
- Preparing and processing weekly payment runs.
- Providing ad-hoc support to the Financial Controller.
Demonstrable experience in a similar role is required. You should approach all work with in a positive and enthusiastic manner and be able to communicate effectively with both colleagues and external suppliers. A good working knowledge of Excel would be required.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team