Accounts Assistant - VR/23942
TMM are helping an independent E&P company with their search for an Accounts Assistant to support their G&A process. This is a 12-month assignment which would suit recent Finance Graduates, including those with a placement year. Alternatively, those with 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role are encouraged to apply.
In your role, you will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Providing overall support to the G&A Accountant.
- Monitoring and process employee expenses in line with company policy.
- Documenting the overall expenses and travel processes and upload to IMS.
- Ensuring and maintaining good housekeeping of the expenses system.
- Support G&A Accountant & Lead Head Office Accountant to roll out training on use of VAT codes when claiming expenses.
- Supporting Accounts Payable with payment of employee expenses, ensuring the correct coding is used and payment is made in the correct currency in line with employee contracts.
- Support Accounts Payable by providing correct coding for the 3rd party travel invoices.
- Assisting employees with any expense queries.
- Assisting with the preparation of month end accruals and journals.
- Performing ad-hoc audits to ensure that expenses are in line with the company policy and document findings.
- Reconciling the SAP vendor accounts for the company credit cards to ensure that all expenses are input into SAP in a timely manner.
Individuals should display a real willingness to learn and be adaptable, driven and able to interact effectively with stakeholders both internally and externally. A working knowledge of SAP would be advantageous.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team