Accounts Payable Assistant - VR/24052
Accounts Payable Assistant opportunity-based West of Aberdeen within global oil and gas service company available on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will ideally have a background working within the industry with a strong working knowledge of accounts payable processes.
Reporting to the AP Team Leader and wider Finance Team your role will involve:
- Ensuring Accounts Payables Ledgers are maintained accurately to reflect the correct amounts due to suppliers.
- Ensuring that all vendor invoices are correctly matched against receipts of purchase orders.
- Ensuring that the proper authorisations are secured for price variances.
- Ensuring that all non-purchase order invoices are correctly coded liaising with appropriate colleagues when required.
- Ensuring that all vendor payments are made on time and following proper internal authorisation.
- Continually improving the efficiency/effectiveness of the accounts department in your operations.
- Assisting the Accounts Payable Team Leader as required on ad-hoc work.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable.
- Working to deadlines.
- Previous experience in working for engineering or manufacturing company (desirable).
- Computer literacy (including good command of Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook).
- ERP knowledge.
- VAT, EC Sales and Intrastat experience (desirable).
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team