Accounts Payable Supervisor - VR/21570
Based in Westhill, this internationally renowned oil major is looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor on a permanent basis. Although not supervising anyone locally, you will be the main focal point for the shared service centre based overseas. This role would suit an experienced Accounts Payable professional ideally with SAP experience.
- Managing and coordinating the accounts payable function, interfacing with the Shared Services Team.
- Implementing invoice process improvements.
- Ensuring invoices are processed and pain on time.
- SOX controls across the team and function.
- Communicating with suppliers on any rejected invoices.
Experience in a similar role is essential, with ideally 6 years of accounts payable experience. SAP experience desirable.
This role will offer a competitive salary and also a comprehensive benefits package.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team