Accounts Receivable Co-ordinator – VR/25784
Accounts Receivable Coordinator required to join an energy service company on a permanent basis to ensure all invoicing requirements are met.
Previous sales invoicing experience is preferred whilst individuals should have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ensuring completion of workload to tight deadlines. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX would be highly advantageous.
Reporting into the Accounts Receivable Supervisor, your duties shall include, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring all customer data is input into the billing system accurately and month end deadlines are met.
- Referring to contracts to ensure individual customer requirements are met.
- Working closely with Operations Department and customers to ensure all asset movements / queries are accurately captured correctly in C-SAM.
- Liaising with Sales Team and customers, ensuring billing information is accurate and compliant.
- Compiling and submitting daily reports to customers.
- Ensuring invoices are matched accurately.
- Raising manual invoices in AX.
- Advising AR Supervisor of any issues or queries preventing billing being carried out
- Providing support to UK AR Supervisor as required.
- Assisting with credit control on a monthly basis.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team