Applications Developer - VR/26495
Based in the company’s headquarters in Cove Bay. The ideal candidate will contribute to solutions specifications, design, build, test, implement and provide application support using programming languages and development tools. The successful candidate will be experienced developing in C# and .NET, they will have excellent software development skills and strong communication.
.NET software development and lifecycle maintenance including in-house desktop and web applications, internet-facing web portals and device-based applications.
Translation of requirements into software for business use.
The Applications Developer contributes to all phases of software development including business case development / approval, technical / business analysis and specification, solution design, development, and programming, testing and QA, deployment, support, and enhancement.
The role is both business and customer facing, and candidates require excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Main duties and responsibilities
The Applications Developer will contribute to solutions specifications, design, build, test, implement and provide application support using programming languages and development tools.
- Updating, repairing, modifying, and developing software.
- Consultation and requirements specification.
- Design clarification and software modelling.
- Working as part of project teams.
- Ownership / coordination of software design and testing.
- Software deployment in conjunction with Operations.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and rectifying software.
- Adapting software to new requirements.
- Software documentation.
As part of an ongoing project, the software developer will analyse existing in-house applications and ensure their preparation / readiness for ERP upgrade via related development work.
Essential Experience & Qualifications
- Computing degree.
- C# Language.
- .NET Development.
- Visual Studio.
- Data-driven applications development.
- Source control and versioning (GIT / Azure DevOps / TFS).
- Basic web development (HTML / CSS / JS).
- Excellent software development skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to produce clear documentation and communicate ideas to others.
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Master’s degree in computing field.
- Relevant certification.
- SQL Server Development (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions).
- PowerApps Development.
- Web Server Administration (IIS / Apache).
- Developing applications with ERP workflow input / dependency.
- Understanding of modern software development methodologies, patterns, and practises.
- User interface / experience design.
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team