Applications / Systems Support Analyst (Dynamics AX) - VR/19526
Currently recruiting for an experienced Applications / Systems Support Analyst on a permanent staff basis for an oil and gas company based in Aberdeen
The company has successfully implemented the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system and a bespoke integrated Logistics Management System (iLMS). The Applications / Systems Support Analyst will work within a team, providing high-quality, customer focused support of these and other business applications to the company in an ITIL-based environment.
The Applications / Systems Support Analyst will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Diagnosing and resolving Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, as well as the iLMS system, and other business application incidents or requests reported by the company user base.
- Ensuring the provision of a professional IT support function for internal and external users, maintaining a high level of user satisfaction.
- Liaising with third party IT solution providers who also support company business applications.
- Adhering to the ITIL-based service delivery process.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar Applications / Systems Support Analyst type role is essential.
- Previous experience in supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is essential.
- Software support experience in a customer facing role is essential.
- Experience of working within an IT application support function is essential.
- Experience of working with an IT Ticket Management System is essential.
- Demonstrable experience in learning / understanding new systems, as well as providing user training, is essential.
- ITIL Foundation certification would be preferred.
- Applicants will be expected to possess an understanding of Lean6Sigma techniques and other process analysis tools.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team