Asset Scheduler (Offshore Tech with SAP) - VR/22869
An opening for an Asset Planner to work for one of the largest offshore oil producers in the UK North Sea on a contract basis until December 2022. This role would be ideally suited to a previous Offshore Technician with SAP experience, who is now looking to progress within an onshore, office-based role.
This role would be ideally suited to a previous Offshore Technician with SAP experience, who is now looking to progress within an onshore, office-based role.
The Asset Scheduler is an integral part of the Planning Team and plays a pivotal role in ensuring that all asset work activity aligns with asset integrity and production objectives. The role, which reports directly to the Planning Manager is primarily based onshore but also requires to mobilise offshore should the need arise.
- Lead for the development and management of an achievable work schedule that aligns with asset priorities and reflects resource availability in accordance with Company Processes and Procedures.
- Closely collaborating with Maintenance Delivery, Asset Support, Engineering and Planning departments to ensure that asset work plan (90-day and 28-day) preparation is compliant with the company Integrated Activity Planning (IAP) process and company Maintenance Processes.
- Appropriate level of experience within the oil and gas industry preferably gained within the offshore production operations environment.
- Experience / understanding of scheduling work activities to meet resource levels and Asset priorities.
- High level of SAP PM / CMMS skills, experience and understanding.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team