Asset Scheduler - VR/25851
A long-term contract opportunity for an experienced Asset Scheduler to join an E&P company in Aberdeen.
The Asset Scheduler is an integral part of the planning team and plays a pivotal role in ensuring that all asset work activity aligns with asset integrity and production objectives. The role, which reports directly to the Planning Manager is primarily based onshore but also requires to mobilise offshore should the need arise.
- Lead for the development and management of an achievable work schedule that aligns with asset priorities and reflects resource availability in accordance with company processes and procedures.
- Close collaboration with Maintenance Delivery, Asset Support, Engineering and Planning Departments to ensure that asset work plan (90-day and 28-day) preparation is compliant with the company Integrated Activity Planning (IAP) process and Maintenance Processes.
Applicants to this role require
- Relevant technical qualification (C&G, ONC, HNC+).
- Industry/company recognised training in SAP PM module.
- Industry/company recognised training in P6.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team