Assistant Accountant, Land - VR/25024
Following a busy period, an international renowned drilling contractor is looking to appoint an Assistant Accountant to its team. This is a permanent opportunity and would suit someone who is currently studying towards their professional qualification.
Reporting to the Controller for Land Finance you will provide support to the Land Business Unit Finance function and undertake the following:
- Collating and consolidating of all monthly reporting including but not limited to:
- Collating and consolidating of quarterly reporting to Internal Audit and Tax.
- Collating and consolidating of and assistance in Annual Business Unit Budget.
- Assisting in preparing Board Presentations as required.
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations, error and improvement identification and provision of critique to drive ongoing performance improvement.
- Invoice coding.
- Identifying and proposing of potential efficiency drivers, working as part of team to manage and implement change as appropriate.
- Assisting in ad hoc queries.
Individuals should ideally be studying towards further accounting qualifications (ACCA / ACA / ICAS or equivalent) and hold proficiency in SAP.
You will have excellent Excel and numerical skills and be able to work well within a team, communicating with confidence and across all levels.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team