Assistant Accountant - VR/26190
Providing maternity cover for up 6 months initially with the view to being extended long term. You will lend financial support to a global aviation organisation where you will have responsibility for accruals, revenue recognition, GL reconciliation and intercompany recharges. Individuals should be available at short notice and have demonstrable experience working to strict deadlines. Confidence with ERP systems, ideally SAP would be advantageous.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the Assistant Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing month end accruals for expense, revenue and payroll entries.
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Conducting variance analysis of various profit centres.
- Balance sheet variance analysis
- Managing SAP inbox, reviewing and applying GL coding to purchase invoices in a timely manner.
- Preparing GL reconciliations of the recharge accounts, making sure revenue and expense items reconcile fully and any remaining transactions are actioned as appropriate.
- Producing recharge invoices in accordance to the group reporting deadlines.
- Contributing to the improvement of processes including improvements to existing Excel reports
- Assisting the Finance Manager with any other tasks as deemed appropriate, including cover within the team in such areas as AR, treasury and general ledger.
You shall be motivated, confident in your communication with areas out with the finance team, able to work and build relationships well within a wider team, flexible and a dynamic self-starter.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team