Assistant Accountant - VR/26741
TMM is supporting our client based in Peterhead with the appointment of an Assistant Accountant. Within this role you will support with month end reporting and analysis including payroll accounting. Applicants must have previous experience in a similar role.
- General Finance Department transactional work, mainly focused around expense invoice handling.
- Intercompany transactions.
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly management accounts, including but not limited to; bank reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations, overhead review and analysis.
- Assisting with the collation of key business KPIs.
- Payroll accounting.
- Assisting with the financial elements of warehouse stocktake.
- Assisting members of the Finance Team, as and when required, including holiday cover. This will include gaining an understanding of the Sales, Purchase and Nominal ledger process general.
- Assisting with any other duties/tasks as and when required.
- Carrying out work in a timely and efficient
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team