Assistant Accountant - VR/28654
6-month FTC requirement for an Assistant Accountant to support a multi-disciplinary service company. Looking after the offshore business unit you will be responsible for cost accruals and associated month-end billing.
Individuals should ideally be available immediately or at short notice to start ASAP.
Excel skills including, lookups, sumifs, pivot tables are desirable.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the Assistant Accountant is responsible for the following:
- Timely and accurate completion of monthly accruals, contractual billing and supporting documentation.
- Preparing and reviewing contract income statements ensuring strong collaboration with the Ops Team.
- Supporting with balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparing detailed contract cost analysis with focus on underperforming contracts.
- Compiling payroll supporting documentation.
- Preparing supporting documentation to facilitate monthly business performance review including variances to plan and forecast.
- Managing contract PO’s and forecasts.
- Overseeing local AP activities ensuring strong controls and efficient.
Individuals with a strong AP/AR background are encouraged to apply. You should have strong communication skills and be able to develop and maintain excellent professional relations with all stakeholders. Meeting workload targets in a timely manner is essential and you should hold strong problem-solving skills.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team