Assistant Accountant - VR/28936
Initial 6-month maternity cover for an Assistant Accountant to join an international energy service company. Working to tight deadlines, you’ll support with accurate and timely reporting of the ledgers all whilst maintaining tight deadlines and controls in alignment with SOX and UK GAAP requirements.
You should ideally be available at short notice.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing accurate and timely financial information for the pre-assigned CAPS UK ledgers, including intercompany, fixed assets and banking.
- Preparing accurate and timely reporting for SOX reporting for the pre-assigned CAPS UK ledgers.
- Supporting the Ledger Controller with balance sheet reconciliations, aging analysis, SOX reporting and variance analysis.
- Ensuring the ledgers are in compliance with accounting regulations, company policies and reporting requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external audit teams to support audit requirements.
- Preparing monthly VAT reconciliations for review and submission.
Experience in a SOX controls environment would be advantageous.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team