Assistant Drilling Accountant - VR/26927
TMM is supporting our E&P client with the appointment of an Assistant Drilling Accountant. Working alongside the Drilling Accountant you will be responsible for managing all costs on drilling activities, variance analysis and assisting with well reconciliations. Individuals will ideally have experience within a similar role.
- Capturing key activities and translate cost impact.
- Updating drilling tracking reports.
- Variance analysis of cost categories.
- Journal entries and adjustments.
- Reviewing and issuing time writing reports to budget holders.
- Understanding cost impact of agreed contracts.
- Interfacing with all levels of drilling organisation, understanding department requirement for cost support.
- Providing invoice validation as required, ensuring all goods / services received are adequately supported and signed off as appropriately received, agreeing rates / milestones to contract.
- Assisting with well reconciliations.
- Ad-hoc tasks required to support the Drilling Accountant.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team